Wednesday, March 12, 2008

repurposing the blog

after many failed attempts to both:

a. blog about my immensely interesting life, and
b. get my shit together

i decided that i could use this blog to help me get my interesting life shit together. i plan to login daily and update ToDo lists, write about my day to come or my day which has passed, and post pictures of my precious kitty. *i promise i will try to keep kitty pictures to a minimum.*

"why not just keep a journal, at home, on your bedside table?", you ask. "why did she decide to share her struggles of becoming an adult with the whole world?", you wonder. TWO REASONS:

1. i am saving paper, thus helping the environment, and
2. so YOU can help keep me on target (if there are, indeed, any of YOU out there.)

so here goes.

"LET THE GREAT EXPERIMENT BEGIN!" - tobias funke

No comments: