Thursday, March 20, 2008

posters in the bathroom?

i got an email from the people person *read: human resources manager* at my new job yesterday. my official start date is march 31st but it seems they want me hanging around the office a lot sooner than that.


she asked me for a photo of myself and a 10 things about me list so she could make posters and hang them in the bathroom. *i can't wait to work at this place!!!* they do this for all of their new employees so everyone can get to know them a little bit better.

i thought i would share with you...so you can get to know me a little bit better too!


  • i think about food ALL the time.
  • i was born and raised in south carolina.
  • i have a large collection of vintage neckties, specifically wide polyester ties from the 70s.
  • green is my favorite color.
  • i have a BA in theatrical lighting design.
  • i can count to 20 in danish.
  • i think ricky gervais is one of the great comic geniuses of our time.
  • i never see famous people on the street. they always have to be pointed out to me.
  • i have been 5'9" since the 8th grade. everyone in my class called me "tree".
  • i have an unnatural affection for hot sauce.

that's gonna look great on the back of a stall door.

No comments: