Tuesday, May 06, 2008

ebay dress*es* of the day

as you can tell, ebay is my favoritist of my favorite hobbies. i love to find amazing dresses...it is like a treasure hunt. so i want to start putting my favorite dress *or dresses* up everyday.

today i just couldn't choose one. i am totally into all these bright bright prints and surprising cuts. love them! just click on the photo to get to the auction.

hawaiian ruffles

price: $9.95
bids: 0
end time: 8:20 pm EST

bright floral stripes

price: $8.95
bids: 0
end time: 8:51 pm EST

abstract geometric

price: $10.50
bids: 2
end time: 9:07 pm EST

bold apron print

price: $9.99
bids: 1
end time: 10:13 pm EST

happy bidding! let me know if you win.

2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I am so freakin' tempted right now! Argh!

.girl ferment. said...

hot apron dress
xx